I’ve wanted to write about abortion for a few days now and today’s the day! I know I’ll be stepping on some toes and ruffling up some feathers, but it needs to be said. Please note that some of the pictures are very graphic!
Here are some arguments to get you thinking:
1. It is often said that the unborn fetus is merely ‘a blob of tissue.’ Well, take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think.
Every time you roughly speak of the BABY as a fetus to avoid arguments, you are in fact acknowledging that it is a BABY!
We would easily call any unborn baby a ‘fetus’, but why would nobody dare call Kate’s baby the ‘Royal Fetus’?
Here are the facts:
- Just 3 weeks after conception, the baby’s heart is beating…
- At 6 weeks, brain waves can be measured…
- At 8 weeks, the stomach, liver, kidneys and brain are functioning and fingerprints have formed.
- MOST ABORTIONS ARE DONE AFTER THE 8th WEEK!
2. It’s legal and perfectly safe!
NO! It’s not safe and it shouldn’t be legal either! Why is it that a teen girl has to have permission to do just about anything besides getting an abortion? Why is it that the government is even paying for and supporting these abortion clinics and organizations?
We complain about the statistics, yet, we are creating those figures!
No! Abortion is not meant to be legal! Abortion is murder—the brutal assassination of the unborn baby!
Let’s get this straight: Since most people obviously don’t know the facts, a human’s life starts at conception. So, logically speaking, that means it’s not a blob of tissue or a clump of cells!
Do you feel the same way about the above picture as I do? Every endangered and nearly-distinct animal is protected under Federal Law, but unborn human babies are slaughtered by the millions every year! Where’s the justice in this country?
Did you know that 81.9% of babies aborted in New York City in 2010 were Black or Hispanic.
Do you seriously still want to tell me that a baby is only classified as a baby after birth?
Have you ever seen what an aborted HUMAN BABY looks like?
The scary part for some women, even those who care nothing about the child, is what can happen to the mama after the ‘procedure.’ (I’d rather just call it the killing…)
There are so many reports on what happened to women after having an abortion. These reports are mainly focused on physical problems, such as losing the womb due to infection, however, you do find many women who share their emotional problems that came as a result of guilt.
Please know that there is forgiveness, even for somebody who’s had an abortion, even for a grieving and guilt-stricken mama! Jesus is the answer and THE WAY of Forgiveness! Turn to Him in your hour of need and wait upon His strength to carry you through!
Here are 10 points on how to discourage yourself/others form going for an abortion and how to fall in love with your unborn baby:
1. Go for an ultrasound!
Once you see your baby, chances are, your next stop would be a nursery store and not an abortion clinic!
2. See your baby for who and what he/she is—God’s gift to you!
3. Protect your unborn baby at all costs!
4. Vote against abortion and speak up for others who cannot speak up for themselves!
5. Promote adoption and discourage abortion!
6. Understand WHY abortion is wrong.
Besides the fact that it’s murder, it’s sacrificing your child to a heathen god!
7. Thank God for your “Blessing!”
8. Point out to others their stupidity in thinking that abortion is YOUR choice!
9. Spread the truth about abortion!
Please forgive me for such an overwhelmingly long post, but it was a topic I believe the Lord laid on my heart. I hope you have found it somewhat helpful. Please note that I do not wish to, in any way, criticize or condemn those who have had abortions, but would rather want them to see how serious it is and eventually turn to the Saviour in earnest confession!
All the pictures were taken from Pintrest.