With my birthday coming up in a month and mom’s in two weeks, I’m still looking for cakes we can make…What are your suggestions?
Here are some things to consider about my mom:
- She doesn’t want it very big or troublesome to make.
- She hates pink.
- She’s turning 45 (I hope I’m right!).
- She’s musical.
- She bakes a lot.
Here are some things to consider about me:
- I want it glamorous and sparkly.
- I like soft and neon colors.
- I’m turning 16. (Oh choc-chips! I just mentioned my age for the first time in this blog’s history!)
- I’m the worship leader.
- I like being in our kitchen.
Here are also some ideas I liked. (Thanks to my buddy, Pinterest!)
What are your ideas and suggestions?